Sunday, July 7, 2013

Q&A






i'm an open book - so when my sweet friend kelso tagged me in this fun Q&A tag that's going around .... & well, you know i can't pass down a challenge.  so here goes nothin!

//What is your favorite part of marriage?
you mean apart from the constant laughing, cuddling, and the occasional dance sessions in our kitchen? i'd say that if there was only one thing to chose.. well, i'd have to go with the fact that i'm now blessed with a full time partner! someone who can finish my sentences, correct me when i'm wrong, make me laugh when i'm sad, and give me chills when i don't expect it. i love that.  

//What is your biggest pet-peeve?
this is hard for me, you see... i'm one of those people who gets irritated by the littlest things. copy cats, staring, eating with your mouth open, etc. etc. etc. but again, if i had to chose just one it would be: negativity. nothing urkes me more than when people complain about all of the negative things going on in their life - you know? or someone that can't be happy for another, and have the need to constantly drag others down. i wish that instead they would use those situations to strive to improve their own life, use it as motivation... because lets be honest at the end of the day the only thing you're doing is hurting yourself. 


//Any beauty secrets you are dying to tell us?
 remember how i just started a new section for my blog called primp that will be full of any and every beauty secret i have and know? ch-ch-check it out.  

//What is your most embarassing moment? 
greeeeeeat...
so when i was a senior in high school, i made the decision to be in a beauty pageant. well if you know me, you know i'm a tomboy as it is, so me flaunting my stuff up on stage in high heels scared the crap out of me! but i did it anyways, because my mom did, and as a young girl i always promised my parents i would 'follow in her footsteps'. well, the pageant was going fine, i mean i only did it for the experience - winning was the last thing on my mind. so the swimsuit portion happened, and i somehow managed not to fall on my face. the talent portion passed and i only forgot a few steps, (mind you, my sister in law taught me my dancing routine in our living room a week before the pageant and i'd never really danced before to begin with) but it wasn't until the interview section that it got reeeeal good. i had practiced a whole bunch of questions, but i always felt pretty confident in it. so the first question was asked, and i answered immediately and probably talked really fast but felt good about my answer. then came the second question and my mind immediately went blank... "who is the most inspirational person in our society" oooooh crap. i mean i could have easily said oh i don't know - "the president?" considering thats a total "pageant-y" answer. but no, to be honest he didn't even cross my mind. so i stood there -  blank  in front of hundreds of people, for what felt like ten minutes but was only a good 10-15 seconds until i blurted out some random gibberish about how anyone who can be true to themselves can be inspiring and blah blah blah. i was shaking so bad, and just wanted to run off stage and burst into tears, much to my surprise i didn't.. butttt, i still, to this day have nightmares. 
ooooooooh the horror. 

//What is your guilty pleasure?
all things beauty - makeup, hair, clothes, etc. etc. etc. i have a serious problem you guys.

//Where do you see yourself in five years?
the same as now - happy! of course with a few changes but i think the biggest change is obvious.
ever since i can remember, the thing i looked forward to most in life was to have little rugrats running around calling me mom! some people may say that i'm young, while others will be harassing me to have children and while i want to, i think that the savior may have other plans for me right now. i know that in the future i will be able to have kids, and i think and look forward to when that day comes often. i'm anxious to meet our little munch-skins to see if they get mitch's beautiful green eyes, and goofy smile. or if they'll get jipped and end up with some of my genes. all i know is they have me smiling right now and i love them already.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

obviously i want to pass this tag along, because i love to read these, and get to know more about some of my favorite bloggers. 

& well, i choose you pikachu.

Alli
Lexi
Danica
Lauren

choose six of these questions to answer, but all eight are up for grabs if you're into this sort of thing - which i really hope you are!

//favorite song off the top of your head, and provide a link if you can!
//who do you look up to most, and why?
//if you could change one thing that has happened to you, what would it be & why?
//what is your favorite memory?
//spillllll - what's your guilty pleasure?
//any beauty secrets that you're currently loving?
//most embarrassing moment
//favorite thing about YOURself - gloat as you may, we love you no matter what!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

of course anyone is welcome to do this, and if you do please, please comment below so i can come read them! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me lovie!!!

    http://laurenclairetucker.blogspot.com/2013/07/whatcha-know-bout-me.html

    ReplyDelete