Tuesday, July 2, 2013

plowmans perspective



i was looking through my good friend danica's blog and saw that she had this little questionnaire for her sweet husband, and i immediately thought to myself "plowman HAS to do this" so here we are. you guys are finally going to see things from the hubs perspective.


1. Does your wife use your real name or a nickname on her blog?
    This is a funny one, because half the time she uses Mitch but the other half of the time she is calling me Plowman. That is just something that her whole family calls me because Dany has a little brother named mytch, so to make it easier they gave me a nickname. 

2. If you had a blog, what would the title be?
  If i had the time or energy to have a blog, I would aim for it to be something motivational or inspiring that I could look back on if I ever needed to something like BELIEVE because to me that is one of the most powerful words that can mean so much for someone. Because no matter what is going on around us we can always believe and overcome any obstacle. 

3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog?
    Yes sometimes i feel like she is married to the computer! lately I've just been pretending that we're having a conversation and she is talking back until finally she puts the computer down and tells me to stop talking to my self.

4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship?
    At first she just wanted to write things down that had happened in our life. Now she mainly uses it to express herself and she just lets the words flow out, i've never seen anything like it. I tell her at least three times a week she needs to write a book maybe one day after all of her "blogging" she can fix it up real nice like and make a book out of it.

5. What is your favorite post on her blog?
     Is this is a trick question? Obviously all of her post are my favorite... No but really i truly love when she goes into depth about our story, (even though sometimes i sound like the worst human alive) but i really love how she describes things. It takes me back and makes me realize how truly lucky i am to have found her at such a young age. I am very blessed to have her in my life i don't know where i would be with out her.

1 comment: