Monday, June 24, 2013

introducing [primp]


i love flaws.

i managed to scuff up my knee one summer
and the story of how i got it is actually quite boring, and well insignificant but to be honest that's not what i think of when i look at it.
i think of that summer and how it was the best summer of my life, how i managed to spend the majority of it with my man who - when he saw it - ran his pointer finger over it and said "it's not ugly, its shaped like a heart which only makes me love you more"
i can't look at it now, without smiling.

moral of the story: everything is beautiful. 
you just have to look beyond the ugly scar and cherish the memories that came with it.


a wise man (my father) once said:


"makeup does not make your beauty, it's meant to enhance it"


i've decided to start this new section in my blog, mainly because i take a big interest in the beauty section of life and i want to spread that around to my readers. i absolutely love digging around and finding new trends, anything that can make a woman feel more beautiful than she already is.

 i love makeup, learning new techniques, and that it does in fact make me feel beautiful.
buttttt, there are ways that you can do that, without masking your natural beauty which is why i'm here.
i've had friends/family/coworkers and even random people stop and ask me questions about my beauty routine, how i do my hair, makeup - what i use for certain things etc. etc. etc.
which is what brought me here, buttttt i will need your help.
in no way do i think that i know everything, including being able to read minds.
i have no idea where to start, or what kinds of questions you guys may have for me.
so with your help, i'd love some feedback.
any questions or suggestions for what you'd like the next post to be are wanted needed.

**email me at: danyellesmith17@gmail.com or leave a comment below

want to stay caught up on my beauty section? no problem! you can follow me by email on the left side bar - or its as easy as coming back to this blog and simply clicking the 'primp' tab.

i love y'all, and can't wait to get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment