Thursday, June 20, 2013

as of late

hi my lovelies!

i just want to start off by saying "I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA" is that okay?
its so beautiful here, and i knew that there was a reason that throughout my whole life, this was the one place i've always wanted to live. 
i could explain how beautiful it is, but that leaves no imagination for you, come out and see for your self, i have a feeling that you'd love it just as much as me.

i've been calling my parents almost every day trying to convince them to come out here, mainly for me, but also because the fishing out here is outstanding, and my pops would love it andddd because i know my mom like the back of my hand, so i know that she's dying to get out here and play in the ocean water. 
speaking of ocean, we went to the beach just the other day - it was amazing to say the least.
as we were driving around looking for a place to park, plowman kept looking at me with big eyes, as if i had something on my face, i did. it was a big fat smile from ear to ear. 
the whole time in my head i'm thinking...
i love my life!
i couldn't take my eyes off of the amazing beach houses, i loved that people would be walking their dog in the middle of the street, barefoot without a care in the world.
i loved that i could experience that, but especially because i could experience that with plowman.

mitch turned twenty three last week, i was so anxious to give him his presents, i would send him text message, after text message asking if i could give him his presents early. finally he caved, i gave him his gifts the night before his birthday.

we took Mya to the vet - andddd i was pretty nervous to say the least.
she had been pretty itchy, and NC is known for having ticks literally everywhere so i was scared that with her dark fur, we would overlook any.
luckily - the vet said that she was healthy as could be - and that she was itchy from the move - having all her fur in the summer - makes for a hot and itchy pup. she definitely needs a haircut.
she didn't have any ticks. thank goodness.
and she came out weighing a whopping 8 pounds, i know right? teeeeny.

on friday i drove an hour to greensboro, where my brother and his family live.
i got to see my cute sister in law and their two kids.
we were in the pool and my niece turns to these other two woman in the pool and says "thats dany, and she's my bestfriend." i'd be lying i said my heart didn't immediately melt right then and there. 
after we were done at the pool we headed back to their apartment and put the kids in the tub, i leaned over to give my nephew a kiss and i slipped on a rug resulting to me almost falling into the tub and bashing my leg pretty good into the side of the tub.. i have the biggest bruise, and he couldn't stop laughing, it was hard to be even the slightest bit upset.

lastly, i'm excited to be announcing a new section of my blog - i'm doing it in hopes to motivate me to blog more, but i'm mainly doing it for the friends and family that have asked me to.
i've been hesitant - mainly because i don't want people to see this as me trying to toot my own horn, or brag in any way. because those are not my intentions. but after months of convincing, i'm finally taking the big leap. and here it is...

if you know me, you know that i take a big interest in all things beauty. so i've decided to start a new section for those of you that have asked me for tips and tricks or even just certain products that i use. i'll be here to simply answer any questions that i can, and hopefully learn a thing or two myself. 

check it out!
click here  to see my first post!
aaaaaand for future references, if you look to the left of this post, you'll see a tab that is titled 'primp' you can click there anytime you visit to see any updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment