Sunday, September 1, 2013

introducing Allison Wyn


my little brother is constantly telling me how much of a twin i am to this cute girl, and as much as i want to believe him... i just can't. she's far too talented, beautiful, and absolutely inspiring for me to be even accept a title so rewarding. she drew this picture for mitch & i, and once i saw it, i couldn't stop crying. i was reminded of the very best, and most chaotic day of my life in which, i would kill to re-live over, and over, and over again. her work is amazing, so if you are wanting to be cool like me, contact her here, or be square... whatever, your choice. 

1 comment:

  1. Dany, you are much too sweet to me. I don't want to admit that your words made me cry...but they did. You are truly one of my best friends. I love you!

    ReplyDelete