Saturday, November 24, 2012

father + son bonding

if there is anything that you need to know about me, it's that i'm a daddy's girl. i've always had an extremely close relationship with my father. he's my bestfriend, and my number one fan. he's constantly doing everything that he possibly can for our family, and he always does it with a smile on his face. he's my biggest hero! i'm so lucky to have such an amazing father. so with that being said, i'm sure it doesn't come as much of a surprise when i tell you that: 

there is nothing in the world that puts a bigger smile on my face than when my father and husband bond.

these two have always had a good relationship, but it's when i leave the room and come back to find them laughing, sharing stories, or simply just enjoying each others company that really gets to me. it makes me cherish these moments, and really feel lucky. 

right now is one of those moments, as i sit here and type my father and husband are trash talking over a game of NCAA now that may not be ideal for some woman, but i love it. i truly love it. 

xoxo D.

No comments:

Post a Comment